I broke my yearly goals down into these goals for January:
1) Increase IG followers by 20.
2) Develope healthy eating plan and exercise schedule and implement it.
3) Learn new sewing technique with each cosplay (Keyleth).
I didn’t make all these goals, but that’s okay. It’s the first month, and I definitely made strides towards them. Let’s see how I did:
1) I gained 13 followers in January, which is not terrible. It’s actually better than I thought I’d do. But I’ll need to do better if I’m going to meet my goal by the end of the year. So I’m going to do some research and try to fix my strategy for February.
2) I did develop a healthy eating plan and implement it. Not so much an exercise plan. So I halfway completed that. I still find it hard to find time in my day to exercise, but I really need to find the time and stop making excuses. So that’s definitely going to roll over into February.
3) This is a long term goal. I actually didn’t get much work done on Keyleth this month, so I didn’t accomplish this goal… Yet! But I plan on dying fabric for her dress, and that is something I’ve never done before, and therefore will be a new technique. So it’s not accomplished yet, but it will be for this cosplay.
Unlisted goals: I started a new hobby this month! I began making resin dice! This cut into my time a lot so I need to start budgeting my time better on my days off to be able to accomplish everything I want to do. But it’s a super fun hobby that I might be able to monetize someday, so that’s really exciting.
All in all, not a bad start, but I feel like I can do better. How did you do on your first month on goals?